This project contains the data and analysis scripts for `Probabilistic Conditional Reasoning: Disentangling Form and Content with the Dual-Source Model` by `Singmann, Klauer, and Beller` published in `Cognitive Psychology`.
- The data and R scripts reproducing the results reported for Experiments 1 to 3 can be found in component `Main Analysis`. This component also contains the R scripts for fitting the dual-source model.
- The R code reproducing the reanalysis of Markovits et al. (2015) can be found in component `Additional Analysis`.
- The data and R scripts for the goodness-of-fit meta-analysis can be found in component `Meta-Analysis`. This component also contains the scripts to perform the analysis of the unique prediction of the DSM (Equation 8 in main text).
- Component `Analysis Control Conditions` contains data and R scripts for the analysis of the knowledge control group and the rule control group reported in the supplemental materials.
- Component `data, data preparation, & demographics` contains all the raw data of Experiments 1 to 3 as well as the R scripts preparing the data for analysis.
Each component also contains a description of its content in the wiki. Simply select the component for more details. Also note that some components need files produced in other components (such as data) and some files therefore appear multiple times in different components.
In case of problems with viewing or downloading files it is best to click on `files` in the upper menu. File can be download from there by clicking on the small blue symbol.
In case of any further questions or problems please contact `email@example.com`