List of useful slide decks and other resources for training in Open Science (mostly aimed at postgrad and early-career researchers and mostly CC-BY-licensed).
- FOSTER Open Science presentations
- Here is one particular FOSTER workshop from 2014 with several very
- This is a long blog post from late 2014 with lots of useful links and
ideas for workshop topics and exercises
- Open Science Training Initiative slide decks on Github
- Centre for Open Science slides and notes for Reproducibility
- Mozilla Science Lab's Open Data training materials [https://github.com/mozillascience/open-data-training]