With over 13000 participants, this is the **biggest openly available dataset** connecting gaming habits, various socio-economic factors and measures of anxiety, social phobia, life satisfaction and narcissism.
13464 users (12699 male, 713 female, 52 other) between 18 and 63 years (M = 20.93) completed the survey. Participants resided in 109 different countries with most of the participants coming from the USA (4569), Germany (1413), the UK (1032) and Canada (994).
- Age and Gender
- Country of origin
- Country of residence
- Employment status
- Highest Degree earned
- Main game played (+ ranking, if applicable)
- Hours played per week
- Motivation (fun, improvement, competition,...)
- Sociality (singleplayer, multiplayer, etc...)
- Social Phobia Inventory (SPIN)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder Screener (GAD-7)
- Satisfaction with Life Scale (SWL)
- Single Item Narcissism Scale (SINS)