Individual differences in skewed financial risk taking across the adult life span

Date created: | Last Updated:

: DOI | ARK

Creating DOI. Please wait...

Create DOI

Category: Project

Description: We examined adult age differences in choice and neural activity as individuals considered risky gambles. Gambles were symmetric (50% chance of modest win or loss), positively-skewed (25% chance of large gain), or negatively-skewed (25% chance of large loss).

Files

Loading files...

Citation

Components

  • Data

    Subject-level data for manuscript

    Recent Activity

    Loading logs...

  • Code

    R Scripts and Output for Analysis

    Recent Activity

    Loading logs...

  • Manuscript

    Manuscript and Supplement Revision, Response to Review Letter

    Recent Activity

    Loading logs...

Recent Activity

Loading logs...

OSF does not support the use of Internet Explorer. For optimal performance, please switch to another browser.
Accept
This website relies on cookies to help provide a better user experience. By clicking Accept or continuing to use the site, you agree. For more information, see our Privacy Policy and information on cookie use.
Accept
×

Start managing your projects on the OSF today.

Free and easy to use, the Open Science Framework supports the entire research lifecycle: planning, execution, reporting, archiving, and discovery.