- BHRC Codes repository: https://gitlab.com/bhrc/bhrc
- BHRC Data repository (restricted): https://gitlab.com/bhrc/bhrc_data
- BHRC Raw Data repository (restricted): https://gitlab.com/bhrc/bhrc_raw
Obs: only the code repository is open to the interested partners review the code. The *bhrc_data directory* and the *bhrc_raw directory* with the raw data is restricted by the data managers.
Here we provide a flowchart for requesting the data obtained by the study.
1. Before submitting your proposal, please, take a look [__HERE__](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LE_Cx-drDiAkGl-HHlrfceud9BRlZjL7X7nMX2ZZE3g/edit#gid=152880529) to avoid overlapping proposals;
2. **Read the wiki** about the [**DATA DICTIONARIES**](https://osf.io/ktz5h/wiki/Data%20Dictionaries/);
3. Search for the variables of your interest in the **variable dictionaries** AND/OR **protocols** attached in the files section;
4. Fullfill the [**PROPOSAL FORM**](https://forms.gle/GT9L5DAzUUKeVK4U9) with the rationale of the pretended study and the **FORMS** where the variables are in the data dictionaries;
5. Wait for the approval of the request;
6. Once approved, the files will be sent through and encrypted e-mail from a ProtonMail account.
**Obs:** the data will be sent in the **long** format. The identifiers are:
- ident (subject identifier)
- redcap_event_name (BHRC waves)
There are two possibilites to receive the files:
1. Create a [ProtonMail] account to receive encrypted e-mails and comunicate the data manager about it;
2. Send a messagge to the data manager through one of the following messengers to receive a password to decrypt the e-mail:
- Whatsapp: +55 41 99214-6200