This component contains the litsearchr code used to identify search terms.
To use the code, save the litsearchr.Rmd file and the "scoping directory" in the same working directory.
Run each chunk of code separately since there are several manual parts to the process.
The remaining files are outputs from litsearchr:
1. potential_keywords - the initial keywords identified
2. ngram_grouped-keywords - the initial keywords coded as relevant or not
3. similar_terms - terms identified as similar to the keywords
4. similar_terms_grouped - similar terms coded as relevant or not
5. search-in-English - the resulting search string