### Living Data Project courses
**Course outlines for the 1 credit training modules (offered online in September, October, November across Canada)**:
Session 1 (Sept. 7-30, 2021):
- [Productivity and Reproducibility in Ecology and Evolution](https://osf.io/uwzx5/wiki/1.%20Course%20outline%20and%20schedule/)
- [Scientific Data Management for Ecology and Evolution](https://osf.io/sjf2g/wiki/Course%20outline/)
Session 2 (Oct. 4-Nov.4, 2021)
- [Synthesis Statistics for Ecology and Evolution](https://osf.io/a9k5b/wiki/Course%20outline/)
- [Scientific Collaboration in Ecology and Evolution](https://osf.io/xcrk6/wiki/Course%20outline/)
**To register for these courses:**
**1. One credit modules**
- **UBC-V:** The courses are listed as BIOL 548T, BIOL 548U, BIOL 548V,
BIOL 548W and can be registered for individually. Registration is through UBC-V.
- **U Regina:** The courses are listed as BIOL880AU, BIOL880AR, BIOL880AS, BIOL880AT, and can be registered for individually. Registration is through U Regina.
**2. Three course "Directed Studies" bundle**
Three courses may be bundled as a Directed Studies. Registration links for these four modules will open [here](https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5nYp67u1Er7ExxQ) on June 1, 2021 (9am PDT) and close August 14, 2021 (midnight PDT). Contact your University representative listed below to apply for a directed studies credit.
- **UBC-O:** email Dr. Jason Pither at jason <dot> pither [at] ubc <dot> ca
- **McGill:** email Dr. Jennifer Sunday at jennifer <dot> sunday [at] mcgill <dot> ca
- **U de Montreal:** email Dr. Timothée Poisot at timothee <dot> poisot [at] umontreal <dot> ca
- **SFU, U Manitoba, U Guelph, U Toronto, Carleton, Queens, UQAM:** please contact your [CIEE Management Board representative](https://www.ciee-icee.ca/membership.html)
- **If you are not at a CIEE member university:** If you are a member of the Canadian Society for Ecology and Evolution (CSEE) or have a Faculty Supervisor who is a member you can apply to take these courses using the above link. If would like to apply for a three course Directed Studies credit at your university, you will need to find and request a Faculty member at your university to to arrange for this.
Each module will have its own Canvas site hosted by UBC where all relevant course materials are stored, administered by the principal instructors. Some instructors may use additional web-based tools and repositories such as GitHub.