<p>Contains all data (in anonymized form), analysis scripts, and results of Experiment 2.</p>
<li>The raw data is contained in <code>exp2_data.csv</code> (see below for a description of the variables).</li>
<li>To prepare the data for analysis run the code in <code>exp2_preparation.R</code>, which produces the following files:</li>
<li><code>dat_prepared.rda</code> contains the prepared data as a binary R file.</li>
<li><code>true_model_selection_exp2.rda</code> contains the fitted GLMM for the model selection section in a binary R file.</li>
<li><code>exp_2_models.rda</code> contains the fitted GLMMs for the analysis of the HIT model (i.e., models with p-values for effects).</li>
<li><code>exp2_results.Rmd</code> is a R markdown file that produces the results report <code>exp2_results.html</code> as well as the results figures (as <code>pdf</code>s).</li>
<p>An overview of the variables in <code>exp2_data.csv</code> follows:
3. Name (empty)
5. EmailAddress (empty)
6. IPAddress (anonymized)
11. "Information sheet (v1.0, Aug 2015) You are invited to participate in a study entitled Condition..."
12. "Please tick all boxes if you agree, then click to proceed-I confirm that I am over 18 years of age and I agree to take part on this study"
13. "Please tick all boxes if you agree, then click to proceed-I confirm that I have read and understood the information sheet (v1.0, Aug 2015). I have had the opportunity to consider the information."
14. "Please tick all boxes if you agree, then click to proceed-I understand that my participation is voluntary and that I am free to withdraw at any time without giving any reason."
15. "This survey is anonymous, but it would be helpful for us if we knew a bit about your background. Ple..."
16. "This survey is anonymous, but it would be helpful for us if we knew a bit about your background. Ple...-TEXT"
17. What is your gender?
18. What is your age?
19. Do you have normal or corrected to normal vision?,Are you color blind?
20. What is your current education level?
21. "Below is a list of hobbies. If you are reading these instructions, please write ""I read the instr..."
22. "Below is a list of hobbies. If you are reading these instructions, please write ""I read the instr...-TEXT"
23. Browser Meta Info-Browser
24. Browser Meta Info-Version
25. Browser Meta Info-Operating System
26. Browser Meta Info-Screen Resolution
27. Browser Meta Info-Flash Version
28. Browser Meta Info-Java Support
29. Browser Meta Info-User Agent
30. Instructions Thank you for taking part in this study. The purpose of this study is to understa...,
31.(the next 22 variables, 31. - 52.) "At the top of the page you see a series of fourteen spheres. These spheres are all aligned, one l...-If sphere 2 is big, then so is sphere 1."
32. (numbering is incorrect from here on) Please indicate whether or not you responded seriously to the questions in this experiment. Note...
33. "If you have any other comments on this survey, please enter them below."
34. Please enter your Contributor ID (anonymized)
35. Debriefing Thank you for taking part in this experiment. This study focuses on how people eval...
36. LocationLatitude (anonymized)
37. LocationLongitude (anonymized)