**CONTENT OF THE REPOSITORY**
This repository contains data, code, and materials to reproduce the analyses conducted for the study:
Trilla, I., Wnendt, H. & Dziobek, I. Conditional effects of gaze on automatic imitation: the role of autistic traits. *Sci Rep* **10**, 15512 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-72513-6
- `/code`: annotated code in R Markdown files for each part of the analysis:
- Sample and data description (*01_data_description.Rmd*)
- Preregistered (*02_confirmatory_preregistered.Rmd*) and GLMM confirmatory analyses (*03_confirmatory_GLMM.Rmd*)
- Exploratory analyses (*04_exploratory.Rmd*)
- `/data`: contains the data sets in R format (.RData).
- `/results`: contains the **output in HTML format** from running the R Markdown code. For a prettier version, please check this site: **https://itrilla.github.io/mimgaze/**
- To avoid the need of manually setting any paths to the data, run the R Markdown code ('Knit') from the R project `analysis.Rproj` with the folder structure as is.
- CSV files with the data of the automatic imitation task (`data_task.csv`), the practice trials (`data_practice.csv`), and demographic information and scores of the questionnaires completed by the participants (`data_questionnaires.csv`).
- Information about the variables and data included in each data set can be found in: `data.dictionary.xlsx`.
- PDF version of the preregistration form submitted to osf.io/84wqe.
- Preprint version of the manuscript and supplementary information.